|10 scholarships to Erasmus incoming students from Ukrainian University|
University of Torino offers 10 scholarships for 5-months mobility periods to Ukrainian students regularly enrolled in any Ukrainian University before 24th February 2022, willing to carry out an international mobility at the University of Turin for the a.y. 2022-2023 in the frame of the Erasmus+ Programme - mobility for studies.
Detailed information can be found HERE
The scholarship includes:
Candidates shall fill in the online application form available on the UniTo webpage “UniTo's response to the international Ukrainian crisis for Ukrainian and international students, professors and researchers” at this link.
In the application candidates must upload:
1. Copy of passport certifying the holder’s identity;
2. At least one of the following documents: certificates of enrolment or declarations issued by competent Ukrainian Higher Education Institutions or authorities, stating the enrolment at one Ukrainian Higher Education Institution
• Table A filled with the courses the applicant is going to attend at UniTo;
• Table B with all the corresponding courses at applicant’s home University;
• Applicant’s language skills and personal data.
English programmes offered by the University of Torino are available on the UniTo website: Home - Studying at UniTo - Programs - Degree programs - Degree programs in English
Many courses will be held in English even in Italian degree programs. To check it out, candidates can consult Course search on UniTo website. Using the "Advance filter" and filtering on the Language, applicants can check UniTo English courses.
July 31st, 2022, for first semester arrivals
November 30th, 2022, for second semester arrivals.