28 April 2021 the Online Part of Study Visit organized by University of Foggia, Italy was held in the frameworks of the project INTERADIS "International Students Adaptation and Integration".
The program of the visit included the following topics:
- prof. Stefano Netti: "The COVID-19 pandemic and the university system: new challenges and new opportunities for development and internationalization of Ukrainian Higher Education Institutions"
- prof. Edagardo Sica, Topic: "International students and disability: ensuring accessibility to the Ukrainian higher education system"
- prof. Domenico Viti, Topic : “Smoothing students’ culture gap: enhancing mutual understanding and relationship when studying in Ukraine”
- PhD Olesia Benchak - Department of history and international relations, Uzhhorod National University, topc: “Working experience at UniFG International office within Erasmus+ program”
- Giulio Esposito, topic: “Strategies to attract international students. Sharing best practices of University of Foggia in adaptation of international students”
A lot of thanks to the organizers of event – University of Foggia for an interesting and fruitful study visit!
HERE you may find all the information