|Online Lithuanian Language and Culture Winter Courses|
Online edition of Lithuanian Language and Culture Winter Courses will take place from 04-01-2021 to 02-02-2021
Important notes before you apply:
1. These courses are available for those whose Lithuanian language proficiency is no higher than C1.
2. Documents submitted must be completed in English or Lithuanian only.
3. Application deadline – November 13, 2020 for foreigners and foreigners of Lithuanian origin, December 4, 2020 for Erasmus students.
4. Please note that results of the selection process for foreigners and foreigners of Lithuanian origin shall be announced around the end of November– beginning of December, once we receive the approval from the Education Exchanges Support Foundation.
Lithuanian language and culture courses for foreigners of Lithuanian origin (Application deadline: extended until 13-11-2020)
Lithuanian language and culture courses for foreigners (Application deadline: extended until 13-11-2020)
Erasmus+ students (Application deadline 04-12-2020)
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR CANDIDATES
1. The candidate has to be a student, lecturer or researcher of a higher education and research institution of the particular country (applicable for the candidates from the Eastern Partnership, Lithuania priority export market countries, ASEM and all other countries).
2. All the candidates from the group “Lithuanians and foreigners of Lithuanian origin” must:
Candidates in the group “Lithuanians and foreigners of Lithuanian origin” must comply with one of the criteria below:
3. Candidates can only take advantage of the tuition waiver for the maximum of 3 times in total. Those who apply to participate for the fourth time will not be considered.
Priority (and extra points) will be given to the applicants who:
More information: http://balticsummeruniversity.com/scholarships/Назад