Let's enjoy 3 days full of challenges and innovative activities.
The webinar sessions will cover the original theme of the UPB&AUF Summer School: Sustainable Development.
Sustainable development, as formulated by UNESCO, means we need:
- a transformation of how we think, feel and act about our Earth’s life support systems
- sustainability change-makers with key competencies that allow them to engage with today’s world and to collaborate, speak up and act for positive change.
- developing your sustainable development competencies and empowers you to reflect on your actions and impacts (social, cultural, economic and environmental)
- equipping you with the knowledge and competencies you need to engage as informed individuals in bringing about the necessary transformation in your personal lives and in your future career
- inspires you to become more effective at understanding the insights of sustainable development
- encouraging you to develop a plan so as to make a meaningful contribution to a more future-proof organization.
You should attend because...
- a student from a university member of the AUF organization
- someone who is interested in transformation towards a more inclusive and sustainable society
UPB & AUF Summer School offers you a chance to take action on sustainability and deepen your understanding of the worldwide/international Sustainable Development Goals.
- May 12 – June 30 - Registration period
- June 30 - Submission deadline for projects
- July 8 - Competition Winners Announcement
- July 8 - The winning projects will be presented by the winners
Further information may be found on the website