2nd, 3rd and 4th year bachelor students, 1st year master students and 2nd, 3rd year PhD students are allowed to participate.
Number of scholarships and duration of the mobility:
- 1 scholarship for students of all study cycles for 5 months
Within the project, students of the following institutes/ faculties are allowed to participate:
- Institute of Biology, Chemistry and Bioresources
- Faculty of Geography
- Faculty of Pedagogy, Psychology and Social Work
- Faculty of Economics
- Faculty of Finances, Business and Accounting
- Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics
- Faculty of Foreign Languages
- Faculty of History, Political Science and International Relations
- Faculty of Philology
- Faculty of Law
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- be a student of the abovementioned faculties/ institutes;
- have high academic performance;
- have a German/ English language level above B2;
Required documents (all documents are submitted in ENGLISH):
- CV (Europass)
- a copy of the first page of the international passport;
- Motivation letter (1 page – A4 format maximum);
- **Certificate of German/ English Language Proficiency (above B2);
- Proof of Enrollment in Ukrainian and a translated copy in English, certified by the International Office (You must submit both the copy of the original and the translation);
- * The Learning Agreement for Studies at the University of Klagenfurt signed by a student, Dean/ Vice-Dean for International Relations of the relevant faculty/ institute and Head of the International Office;
- Transcript of Records (statement of grades and credits for each subject) in Ukrainian and the translation into English certified by the International Office (You must submit both the copy of the original and the translation).
- Research plan (2 pages – A4 format maximum) (for PhD students);
- List of published works (for PhD students);
- Invitation or Confirmation of interest from the relevant colleagues of the Friedrich Schiller University Jena (for PhD students).
*30 ECTS have to be in the Learning Agreement!
An example of the LEARNING AGREEMENT
** For those who do not have any of the English Language certificates mentioned above, it is possible to obtain it from the CHNU. In order to receive an English Language Certificate, you have to register via this link.
** For those who do not have any of the German Language certificates mentioned above, it is possible to obtain it from the CHNU. To do so, please contact the DAAD Lecturer, Mr. Julian Shorr, in advance, at: DAAD_Lektorat@ chnu.edu.ua.
The letter should indicate: Subject: EINSTUFUNGSTEST_name, faculty/ institute, contact number.
Documents are to be sent by June 28, 2021 (23:59) in a scanned PDF-file via e-mail to interof@ chnu.edu.ua.
The subject of the letter should be: ERASMUS_PLUS_UNIVERSITY_OF_KLAGENFURT_SURNAME_NAME_FACULTY
Any documents sent after the specified deadline will not be accepted.
During the week, applicants will be informed whether their nomination has been nominated by the CHNU for participation in the Erasmus+ program in accordance with all requirements of student mobility. Participants who have not been selected do not receive any notification.
The courses may be found here
Further information concerning University of Klagenfurt may be found Here
If you have any questions, please contact us at interof@ chnu.edu.ua with the subject ERASMUS+ KLAGENFURT In the email, please, indicate your name, faculty, year, major, and include your inquiry.
Office hours: Monday, Thursday from 15:00 to 16:30 International Office, Bldg. #5, Rooms 146, 148.