|The Danubius Young Scientist Award 2019|
Are you a promising young scientist who deals with a cross-border issue with relevance to the Danube Region?
Then apply for the Danubius Young Scientist Award 2019!
- get recognition for your scientific work related to the Danube Region
- earn 1.200 EUR as a reward for your hard work during your research
- be one of the winners of the prestigious Danubius Young Scientist Award
- connect with other European scientists who deal with issues of the Danube Region
- visit the JRC (European Commission´s Joint Research Centre) site in Ispra, Italy
Let your professor nominate you, send the required documents and become a Danubius Young Scientist Award winner!
Hurry, the Call for Nominations is open until 31st of May 2019!
You can find all necessary information about the Call here: http://www.idm.at/projekte/preise/danubius-young-scientist-awardBack